Hair reflects one’s personality. The way you style your hair highlights whether you are high maintenance or modest. Yes, you have your natural texture and type, but there are many ways to manage and enhance your personality through your hair. Whether you decide to let it dance with the wind, or you go for a pretty up-do, there are some common hairstyling mistakes we make in the process of looking fab. Here are a few ways that can help us avoid the damage:
- Use a heat protectant like ThermalStyleHer.
- Use a nourishing serum like GK Hair Argan Oil Serum
- Invest in a good Flat Iron like D700 Titanium Flat Iron. It has a special wet and dry function.
Braids are an idiot proof way to make it through an event. However, once the event is over and you are unpinning these braids, you can see your tresses shaken and broken by the braiding experience. So in order to avoid these:
- Avoid using too many products.
- Don’t braid your hair frequently.
- Use a Hair Serum that is lightweight.
- You will want to consider using a good quality setting spray like GK Hair Dry Oil Spray
- Make sure to deep condition your hair the next day.
Wrong comb or brush
Combs or brushes are one of the most underrated styling tools. However, using the right tool is one of the biggest challenges of all times. Here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Section your hair in equal parts with a sectioning comb.
- Use section clips. They will not untangle your hair.
- Damp your hair to untangle.
- Always start from the ends to middle to untangle.
- Again, use a product that can help you untangle like a serum or Leave-In Conditioner Spray.